These books contains those matters which every Muslim must have knowledge of. We ask Allah to make it beneficial to the Muslims and a source of light in their quest for Islamic knowledge.
This beautiful gift box contains the following 10 pocket size hardback books:
1) Tafsir Ahsanul-Bayan (Part 30)- This book is written in a simple, clear and easy format, touches upon only the vital things that are needed to better understand the verses of Allah.
2) Help Yourself in Reading Quran- It is a guide for learning to read the Arabic of the Quran in a simple way through transliteration without a teacher. After mastering this guide, one will be able to read Quran without any difficulty. Insha-Allah.
3) The Creed of the People of the Sunnah & Congregation- This book by the esteemed Shaykh Muhammad Salih al-Uthaymin discusses the subjects :faith in Allah, His Angels, His Scriptures, His Messengers, the Last Day, the Divine Foreordainment, the good and the bad thereof, and the fruits of this Faith; it is followed by The Nullifiers of Islam.
4) The Forty Hadith of An-Nawawi- This book by the author, Imam Muhyud-Deen an-Nawawi, may Allah have mercy upon him, comprises of forty dignified prophetic narrations that contain an abundance of knowledge of the laws, etiquettes, and dealings concerning every Muslim.
5) How the Prophet (S) Prayed-
This book by the esteemed Shaykh Abdul-Aziz ibn Baz, may Allah have mercy upon him, discusses the rulings regarding ritual purification (wudu), the rulings regarding the Salah and performance in accordance with the Prophet (S), and the invalidators of Salah.
6) The Alms (Az-Zakat)- This book by the esteemed Shaykh Muhammad ibn Salih al-Uthaymin, may Allah have mercy upon him, discusses the benefits of Zakah, those things on which Zakah is obligatory, the amount to be paid, and the proper method of dispatching it.
7) Fasting (As-Siyam)- This book, The Fasting, by Shaykh Abdullah ibn Jarullah, may Allah have mercy upon him, discusses the virtues of Ramadan, the etiquettes of fasting along with its rulings, the invalidators of fasting, Zakat al-Fur and its rulings, and the Id prayer and its etiquettes.
8) The Methodology of Hajj and Umrah- This book by the esteemed Shaykh Muhammad Salih al-Uthaymin, may Allah have mercy upon him, discusses the etiquettes and rulings of traveling, the rulings of Hajj and Umrah, and the important beneficial points that concern every Muslim.
9) Fortress of the Muslim- This book by Shaykh Said ibn Wahf al-Qahtani, may Allah keep him from harm, contains the daily and nightly utterances of remembrance of Allah along with an assortment of other important utterances of remembrance which no Muslim can do without.
10) The Seven Destructive Sins- This book is a selection taken from the book, The Major Sins by Imam adh-Dhahabi, may Allah have mercy upon him. In it, the author discusses the Seven Destructive Sins that should be avoided. They include :taking equals with Allah, taking a life, sorcery, consuming interest, wrongfully consuming the property of an orphan, defaming chaste women, and fleeing from battle.