The teen years-relationships, peer pressure, school, dating, character. To help teenagers grow into healthy adults, parents and youth workers need to teach them how to take responsibility for their behavior, their values, and their lives. The coauthor of the Gold Medallion Award-winning book Boundaries and the father of two teenage boys brings his biblically-based principles to bear on the challenging task of the teen years, showing parents:
– How to bring control to an out-of-control family life
– How to set limits and still be loving parents
– How to define legitimate boundaries for the family
– How to instill in teens a godly character
– In this exciting new book, Dr. Townsend offers advice in raising your teens to take responsibility for their actions, attitudes, and emotions.